RouteMaster Lite is a simple and cost-effective solution for small-scale NDI routing. But, if you need more than 20 NDI sources or destinations, custom panels, or additional client licences, you’ll need to upgrade to RouteMaster VR.
Please contact [email protected] for pricing and to discuss your requirements.
This article shows the steps involved in upgrading, once you’ve received a new RouteMaster VR licence file from Rascular
Steps to upgrade
- Download and install the latest RouteMaster VR software from https://support.rascular.com/routemaster/
- Install your new license file by copying it into
C:\Program Files(x86)\Rascular\RouteMaster VR
- Copy and rename the Lite configuration files:
- Make sure RouteMaster Lite is not running
- You should now be able to run RouteMaster VR
- Check system operation
- Finally, uninstall RouteMaster Lite