Commander Software Downloads
Commander Version History
- Fix : Reading Voltage/Temperatures causes crash with LGK-3901
- Fix : License file doesn’t display right in XP Installer
- Fix for multiple ports on same IP
- Fix for Datasource reading
- Updated logos
- Unicode filename support
- Added support website link
- Added licence pre-check to installer
- Added ChannelPort support
- Logo position/masks now HD aware
- Workaround for IS750 V4’s Preset load bug.
- Fix audio gain and shuffle preset setting issues.
- Added: Audio gain and shuffle presets (IS750 only)
- Added: Datasource readback
- Fix Truetype font listing bug
- Fix bug causing logos to ‘jump’ onair.
- Support for LGK-3901 (5 keyers)
- Fixed inversion of clip/gain/transparency
- Support for DVE preview channel.
- Support for Mixer A/B input selection on IS-750
- Default bitmap cache in users vendor data directory (Vista SP2/Windows 7 security fix)
- Fixed colour of disabled edit controls
- AB Mixer ‘fader’ now tracks according to tally
- Detection of IS300
- correct for dual fill/key
- Support F3+K3 on IS-750
- IS-750 Support:
- Four DSK and four FTB support on IS750
- Dual Fill/Key inputs support for IS750 and IS300+
- IS750 Input Status and Reference Status display
- IS750 Clean Feed and Monitor Feed controls.
- Fix for problems with audio shuffling
- Digitally signed executable and setup.
- Fixed VFade colour on IS750/IS300
- Fixed network connect performance problems
- Fixed DEP problem
- Added “Video Preview” selection (Misc tab.)
- Added “Serial port Baud Rate” selection (Misc tab.)
- Added “Pass Close Captioning” selection (Misc tab.)
- Added “Image Load Mode” selection (Keyer tab.)
- Added foreign script handling option ‘per device’ instad of global
- Added default timeouts in Preferences dialog
- Added “Fast” and “Slow” network scans in “Find Imagestores2 dialog (fix XP SP2 problem)
- Added numeric entry for key clip,gain and transparency
V1.18 beta 2 08/08/05
- Corrected handling of expired license files.
- Audio Data path controls in EasySound page. Note that current settings can not be read back at this time.
V1.18 beta 1 14/07/05
- Fix for Intuition (and IS-300 V1) incorrectly reporting swap-preview mode.
- Removed in Beta 2
- Added “Find Imagestores…” command to scan subnet for Imagestore devices.
- 3D DVE detection (no preset editing available)
- Minor font corrections in Easytext dialog page.
V1.17 Release 30/03/05
- Support of Imagestore Intuition
All Imagestore Intuition keying layers can be controlled from Commander.
An additional license is needed for every Imagestore Intuition.
- Image Selection dialog now only shows valid types.
- Thumbnail cache was broken – Thumbnail cache now operates correctly.
- “Floating Point Division by Zero” error in image selector fixed.
- Added ‘selection’ button to Image filename box.
- Removed unwanted tabs from Intuition systems
- Cleaned up some minor graphic issues
- fixed bug with non-unicode text delivery
V1.16 Release 7/02/05
- Added Cut/Fade and Fade/Cut modes
- Initial support for Intuition SERIF option
V1.15 Release 16/06/04
- Added GPI input status, GPI event triggering, and GPI output control to MISC tab
- Added button for GPI manager integration
- Removed ‘Test Command’ function
- Removed all dependency on OXSOX dll.
V1.14 Release 13/04/04
- Allows command line option to start commander with a specified Imagestore. – used for Mediant/Helm integration
- Manager and Control windows can now be independently minimized.
V1.13 Release 15/2/04
- Corrected Installer problems – now using INNO setup.
- Supports operation and installation by non-admin users.
- If installed by administrator, will be available and visible in all users “Start” menus.
- If installed by non-administrator, will be visible only to that user.
- Each user’s configuration file [Commander-IS.ini] is kept separate, so Imagestore list can be set for each user.
- Note, when you first upgrade from an earlier version, the older Commander-IS.ini will be copied to the correct location.
- Thumbnail cache directory can now be specified in preferences – directory format now compatible with Mediant.
V1.12 Release 22/12/03
- Windows XP Themes compatibility
- Site License Support
- Updated Installer
- Numeric entry boxes can now be ‘dragged’ to change values.
V1.11 Release 22/7/03
- Added “Swap” button in Keyer tab for swap/preview mode.
- Added Temp/Voltage display in Misc tab.
- Added IS2 timeout param in IS2 properties.
- Added advanced script processing (joining, ligatures) for Arabic scripts.
- Easytext items now cleared if invalid box number is selected.
- Easytext “Text box” info updates correctly after layer switch.
V1.10 Release 17/6/03
- DVE Preset copy and paste
- DVE shotbox selection
- DVE Preset numeric parameter editing
- DVE Preset independent crop editing
- MPEG playout support
- Unicode/BIDI support in Easytext “Text” and “Datasource” boxes
- Modified thumbnail algorithms for IS2 V2.16 compatibility.
- Improved thumbnail cache for multiple IS2s
- Added “logging” pane to Manager window.
- “Save setup” now holds current window position/size
- Easytext “Update style” and “Update Shadow” buttons removed (For IS2 V2.12 or later)
- Optimised out extra query commands when duplicate tallies are received
- Removed some minor memory leaks with thumbnails and multiple windows.
- Rebranded with new Rascular logo/icon
- Allows connection to units with no comms on licensed software to view menus.
V1.00 beta 5 21/3/02
- Corrected problem where failed to read license codes after installation by Administrator under NT.
V1.00 beta 4
- Name change to “Commander-IS” from IS-Control (iControl conflict!)
- Support for AB Mix query in latest IS2 S/W
- Support for Input Colour field query in latest IS2 S/W
- Support for Text Style query in latest IS2 S/W
- Reading/setting Audio input shuffles requires IS2 V2.11b12 or later
V1.00 beta 3 – first official pre-release.
- Support for video/audio tallies from Imagestore
- Numeric entry for most parameters
- Easysound support
- Easyplay support
- Bugclock support
- IS-Manager window controls and monitors Imagestores
- Receives lists of Easyplay files, fonts and image files from Imagestore.
- Uses licensing mechanism similar to ET-Updater
- Known Issues
- Problems typing into numeric entry boxes with negative numbers
- Updating Easytext Background requires ‘Update Background’ to be sent twice! (Imagestore problem)