WebCentre and Helm Web Panels are currently in a ‘Beta’ phase. We welcome all feedback about issues, enhancements to help us move the product towards a full release.
Rascular WebCentre is the web server at the heart of the Helm Web Panels system. Users visit the WebCentre homepage URL to select and launch panels, using a web browser. WebCentre is based on the NGINX open-source high-performance web server integrated with the PHP server-side scripting language.
WebCentre supports Windows 7,10 and later. A server-class operating system such as Windows Server 2012 can also be used.
WebCentre is installed using a conventional Windows Installer process.
Rascular WebCentre 2.3.7 Install (36.0 MiB)
The installer creates and starts two Windows Services, viewable using the Administrative Tools/Services application.
- Rascular WebCentre. This is the NGINX-based WebServer responsible for delivering panels and assets to clients.
- Rascular WebCentre PHP. This is the PHP script interpreter, used in conjunction with nginx for server-side processing.
FAQs and Guides
- Rascular WebCentre: Installation guide
- Rascular WebCentre: Managing users and access rights
- Rascular WebCentre: Managing panels